Can I just say that this has to be the BEST workout ever! My good friend Vanessa gave these to me to do throughout my pregnancy. I have been doing it for a week now and its been great. The first workout is 40 minutes of pretty much straight squats. The second workout is a 20 minute partner workout. I actually got Drew to do it with me.... Can you believe it?! I had to start exercising more to counteract my bad eating habits. All I ever want are french fries and chicken nuggets. I do bake my french fries with olive oil, salt and pepper, but I have to start finding healthier alternatives. Its just what I crave. I also have cheeseburgers at least 4 times a week. I crave cheeseburgers and fries. I haven't gained any weight yet but i'm starting to think that its going to hit me hard here in the next few weeks. I do incorporate fruit and veggies into my diet but I really just want junk food. Thank you Vanessa for lending me the workout videos.Okay I think the food devil is out to get me. As I was writing this post my visiting teacher came by to bring me a huge thing of ice cream and IBC rootbeer. I don't have enough self-control to just let it sit down there without me eating some.
1 comments:
Bah haha!!! What excuse do I have? I'm not pregnant! Yeah for Erin O'Brien. Someday I'm gonna hire her to be our personal fitness instructor.
Post a Comment