Okay so it's week 19. This week i'm FINALLY beginning to see the light on why people love pregnancy. I'm not going to get all crazy and say that pregnancy is great.... because I would rather have the stork drop my kid off, but this week has been different. Baby has been kicking a lot! It's the weirdest feeling in the world to know that there's actually a kid kicking inside of me. My baby definitely loves when I have cookies or anything with a lot of sugar. That's when I feel the kicks the most. Drew can't feel it yet. Well actually, he could feel it if he was patient enough. He has a super short attention span so after 1o seconds he moves on to something else, and we all know the baby stops kicking as soon as Dad put his hand on your stomach. What's up with that? So we will just have to wait a few more weeks until Drew can really feel it. I'm feeling much better this week. The passing out has leveled out a lot. I passed out in relief society a few weeks ago and decided I just need to listen to the doc's orders and eat every hour. It's just so hard to adjust to gaining weight and eating a lot. Most women have goals to lose weight and eat less, so it's been an adjustment. I'm happy to say that I finally gained a few pounds. I exercise everyday for 30-40 mins. I'm really trying to stay healthy and in shape for babycakes and for myself. If you haven't voted on the gender, you should. We find out in ONE WEEK what we're having (even though i'm positive its a girl). I will update as soon as I know.... Have a good weekend everyone!
Pirates Baseball
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment