Sunday, May 22, 2011

Halfway there and some basketball.


I'm officially at the halfway mark. I'm 5 months (20 weeks) pregnant. Only 5 more months to go! I am barely fitting into my pre-preg jeans now, but I still squeeze them on. This week of pregnancy has been great. Baby girl has been kicking a lot. She is super active. I love this baby... so much. It cracks me up that every week of pregnancy I look more and more tired in my pictures. I'm ready for her to be here already.



Drew is playing in the competitive league this semester. He is easily one of the top players at the school. I love to watch him play. He's pretty bossy on the court (not like that's surprising!!!) In this picture he was glaring at the refs and debating going over there because he didn't like a call they made. I love him... even if he does embarrass me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment