GIRL!! I knew from the second I peed on a stick that it was a girl. Mothers instinct I guess. I am so in love with this baby. She already has such a HUGE personality. She was opening and closing her tiny hand and it looked like she was waving! I went to the ultrasound prepared with sugar snacks so that I could keep her moving. She still found a way to cross her arms and legs for 90% of the ultrasound. She's a stubborn little thing... just like her momma! She is going to be so much fun to have around. I can't wait to dress her in little skinny jeans and big people clothes. I love when babies look all grown up. It's my favorite. I have a feeling she's going to be a Daddy's girl. Drew is so good with kids and I know he will be wrapped around her little finger.
Pirates Baseball
8 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats guys! We're so excited for you!
Congrats Kayla!! I am so excited for you. You are going to be a great momma.
YAY! Congrats! She'll be a pretty baby indeed!
Post a Comment