Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Its just life.

Some days are better than others. Someone once told me that "you can never have a bad day, just bad moments." Today I am trying to focus on the good moments. Sometimes life just takes weird turns and we are stuck in a place that's really confusing. There are even days where I think to myself "will I make it another day?" EVERYONE goes through these things in life. I would be naive to think that I was the only one, even though sometimes it feels like that. Do you ever see someone with an addiction or something and you just want to shake them and say, "snap out of it! You are better than this!!" That's how I feel today. I know that pregnancy brings a lot of up and down emotions. Sometimes I will feel ten different emotions in an hour. I'm just grateful that the next hour will come and I will be able to feel somewhat normal again. I don't try to be negative, but I think its okay to realize that sometimes life is hard. Life is really really hard. It is what we make of it that counts. 90% of the time we can't or don't have control of the situation, but we have control of ourselves. We can decide if we are going to make our life situations the best that they can be. I know I couldn't do it without the gospel.

www.mormon.org

1 comments:

kort + sam said...

Thanks for that Kayla!! I totally needed to hear that! I'm glad to hear that I'M not the only one with bad moments!! Love you!!

Post a Comment