Monday, May 2, 2011

Text Wars.

Drew and I have a funny way of talking to each other. Lately the texting battle has been over if the baby is a boy or girl. We try to make it seem all low key but I end up laughing my head off every time. Here is an example of our texts... this happened about 5 minutes ago.

Kayla: Baby is kickin' like crazy!

Drew: that's sweet! Can't wait to feel him.

Kayla: Yeah SHE is a wild one.

These little non-chalant texting conversations happen a few times a day. We have a bet going on. If it's a girl he makes me dinner and visa versa. Can I just say that I love the relationship I have with Drew? He cracks me up. He is my best friend and I love that we have a relationship full of humor. Our poor poor child.

1 comments:

cate said...

So cute!

Post a Comment