Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Names

I am very picky. Not like that's a surprise. I also have a fettish for old-fashion names. I want my baby girl to have a name that lasts a lifetime. There is nothing I hate more than trendy names. Not my style whatsoever. Here is our super long list of names in no particular order. We love them all the same.

Grace
Norah
Neveah
Anabel
Hazel
Ivy
Ruby
Amelia
Lia
Lucy
Scarlett
Brittin
Vivienne

The last one is pushing it with its trendiness. How do people ever name their kids? It's so hard! This is why pregnancy is 10 months, so you can pick a name for your kid. Drew and I have decided that we are just going to take a list of maybe 5 names to the hospital and name her when we see her. I don't know how people name their kids before they see their little face. It just doesn't seem right! That's the best part about having kids though; you get to name them and raise them the way you want. Other people's opinions don't really matter.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I'm all for the first one ;)

Devanie said...

Great list! I love the old fashioned names too- names with substance! My faves on your list are Norah, Hazel and Ruby. My friend has a daughter named Amelia, but they call her Mia.I also have a friend with a daughter named Scarlett and she's such a cutie! :)

Nickolai & Courtney said...

I like Norah, Ruby, and Scarlett. Super cute, Kay!

Post a Comment