I went to the Dr yesterday and got to hear baby's heartbeat again. Baby is growing really big and strong and is measuring normal but growing rapidly. It grew double the size in 2 weeks. I, on the other hand, haven't been on my top game. I started passing out a lot so I finally decided to call the doc and go in. I guess my nutrient levels are all off so it's been causing some problems. The good news is that the reason my levels are off is because babycakes is taking all of my nutrients. It must be a Starbuck..... I lost another 3 lbs this week. That's 6 lbs total from this pregnancy. Can't say I'm complaining. I actually should have gained 5-10 lbs by now so the doc is keeping me on a tight leash for the next few weeks to make sure that I'm gaining enough for myself and baby. Who knew pregnancy could be so hard? The good part is that now I fit in my normal jeans again so I have more choices in clothes instead of just maternity. Other than that things are going well and i'm just so happy that the baby is so healthy. It's heartbeat is so fast that it sounds like a helicopter (at least that's what Drew says). I think that the second half of pregnancy will be better than the first; so i'm looking forward to the next few weeks. We will find out what we're having May 20th. That's 3 weeks away. Drew is now working at Jimmy Johns and he only works 20 hours a week. He is graduating in December and taking the LSAT October 1st. We still don't see each other a ton because i'm in school full time. It's great to be busy again but school is HARD this semester. I forgot what it was like to take a full 15 credits.
Pirates Baseball
8 years ago
3 comments:
Kayla! I'm so glad you went in to see the doc about passing out- my sister had the same problem. Her baby was totally fine but she would keep passing out. Crazy baby! I'm glad everything else is going well and that you got to hear the heartbeat- so awesome! <3 De
Kayla! It's been such a long time since I've seen you but I am so incredibly happy for you and Drew! You look wonderful and so does your cute baby bump. I am so excited for you :) Be healthy and happy! Good luck with school and life :) You'll both definitely be in my prayers always!
Thanks guys! We are super excited.
Post a Comment