Thursday, April 21, 2011

BabyCakes @ 15 wks

So since my life is consumed with the baby, I figured I would write about it again. BabyCakes is what I call it because I don't know what it is yet. This week the baby is the size of an apple. Saturdays are like Christmas mornings because I get to wake up to BabyCenter.com telling me what's new with my baby this week. Also this week if I shine a light at my belly the baby will turn its back and move away from the light. ALSO the baby can hear my voice now!! I never thought I would be an obsessed mom... but look at me now! It's all I think about. I love this baby so much and can't wait to find out what it is. 4 more weeks. Right now I've been trying to learn all of the primary songs on the piano. I know that primary is a few more years away but it's never too early to start. So that's pretty much everything that's going on in the Starbuck house. Drew doesn't have to leave for 5 weeks anymore!! He actually doesn't have to leave until August with the Marine Corps and it's only for a month tops.

Here is a picture of me at 15 weeks. I was proud to fit into my pencil skirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment