Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary (tomorrow).



Can you believe it's been a year? It's been a really REALLY crazy year. Marriage has definitely brought a lot of ups and downs, more ups than downs. I have learned a lot of things within this last year. Here are a few examples:

1. How to be patient with a husband who is late everywhere. Its okay it gives me extra time to sleep in.

2. How to pick out recipes that are healthy and will actually taste good. Drew has put up with a lot of nasty dinners. Poor guy.

3. How to "choose your battles." Nit-picking your husband because his hair is sticking straight up and he doesn't want to fix it for church is not a battle worth fighting. It's much easier to just walk into church and have people say "nice hair." Much more satisfying from my end.

4. Antibiotics cancel out birth control, obvi.

5. How to hide candy that I don't want the man finding. I have the BEST hiding spots which I cannot reveal on blogspot at this time. I can't risk it.

There are a lot more but here are a few. Drew is my best friend. We might make each other absolutely crazy sometimes, but at the end of the day we are still great buddies. We appreciate each other because we don't see each other that often. Our time together means much more this way. I don't know what this next year will bring (besides a baby), but i'm excited to find out.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY D-MONEY!

4 comments:

Raiven said...

Awww so cute Kayla! This awesome! That one year is coming for me too in June and definitely #3 is something I've learned big time! :)

Anonymous said...

haha im cracking up at all of those. especially the antibiotics one. lol!!!

Unknown said...

I love ya babe.

Unknown said...

Oh and you think you have good hiding spots for your candy. Do you count your candy to make sure one isn't missing? I would if I were you...

Post a Comment