Monday, April 18, 2011

VEGAS

This past week, for Spring Break, I went to Las Vegas. I love everything about Vegas. I can't believe I was lucky enough to grow up in such a cool place. The best part of my trip was going to the new Forever 21 in the Fashion Show Mall. Can you say ginormous?! This store has a kids and maternity section. I got the cutest maternity jeans and dresses from there. Finally, a way to be fashionable while pregnant. I also had a lot of fun with my mom and the dogs, Mia and Macy Jane. They are super cute.
This is Mia.
This is Macy Jane. She is almost 2 lbs. She was so excited in this picture because usually her ears are flopped down.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Forever 21, but I seriously have to prep myself for that store...it can be sooo overwhelming!!

Post a Comment