Monday, May 28, 2012

A Mother's Love.


There is nothing quite like a Mother's love. I honestly can't begin to explain the feelings that I feel when I hold my daughter and think, "She's mine." I often wonder why God blessed me with such a beautiful life. I try to serve Him, and do what's right, but I feel so undeserving. A couple of weeks ago I was sitting on the couch when Grace fell asleep in my arms. This never happens, so I thought I would take a little picture to document the moment. I put it on FaceBook and hours later a sweet woman that I know edited it and turned it into this. I can't express how grateful I am that she did this. This picture means so much to me. I can't imagine my life without my sweet little Grace. When I say there are no words to describe a Mother's love, I mean it. It is truly unexplainable how one's love can expand beyond measure to fill up a sweet little soul. I am truly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment