Thursday, April 12, 2012

We are East Coasters!

We did it! We finally left Rexburg and are on to bigger and better things. I have always dreamed of living on the East Coast and we have an amazing opportunity to do so. Drew is working out here for the summer and I could not be more excited. I fell in love with the East Coast the second I landed here. Grace loves it too. This is such a fun adventure for us and I hope we can stay out on the East Coast after he finishes his summer job.

It was a VERY long flight (two, actually) back East. Poor Grace had to sleep on the leather seat.

Excited to see Daddy.


Grace loves the huge mall that's down the road from our new house.


We have a gorgeous pond with a little dock and water fall in our backyard. Grace loves taking walks outside and seeing all of the scenery.

We live 1.5 hours from DC! We had a little family day trip on Tuesday for our anniversary. Here are some highlights.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss it there! It is so beautiful and there is so much to do. Enjoy it pretty lady!

Post a Comment