Drew graduated and we had our anniversary so I just HAD to plan a fun trip. I kept this Disney trip a secret for a whole month! Everyone knows how hard that was for me. We flew into Vegas Monday afternoon (Drew is still in shock that I bought plane tickets without him knowing) and dropped Grace off at my parents that night. We started driving and right when we hit California I started singing, "It's a Small World". Drew didn't recognize the song (haha) so I just blurted out, "We're going to Disneyland!!!" He was shocked and so excited. We spent two days there and stayed at super ghetto hotels. We literally walked on all of the rides and got fastpasses for the lines that were long. Of course, we ran through the front gates and were yelled at by several park workers. The famous Williams response is, "Screw you!!" On the last day we met up with Drew's family (another surprise) for dinner. Grace had such a fun time at Grandma and Grandpa Williams. I am so grateful we had this opportunity to reconnect. Now I know why it is so important to take time for each other and to leave the kids behind every once in a while. It was really hard leaving Grace but totally worth it!

Of course, we had to stop at the Mad Greek Cafe for one of their chocolate shakes.
Anxiously waiting for the gates to open!

1 comments:
I love this! What a great story! Disney has my heart, Jordan and I met at DisneyWorld 8 years ago and it still makes me smile when I just think Disney!
Nice surprise!
Post a Comment