Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet a really awesome father-in-law.


This is Clay Starbuck aka Drew's "real" dad. Clay is one of the coolest people I know. Maybe that's just because Drew is a spitting image. Clay is one of those people who will never tell you what to do, like most parents. He only gives loving advice and then supports you after. I can ALWAYS call him and he will always listen. On top of that every time I call him I can't help but smile and laugh because he's such a funny guy (just like Drew). Today I called him just to vent and not only did he lend a listening ear when he could have been doing a million other things, but he showed love and support even if I was being crazy! Did I mention I have only actually met with him in person one time? And he's still that cool. We love you Clay!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment