Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1: A recent photo and 15 facts


1. I love to cook.
2. I used to be adventurous, until I was in a bad accident where I hurt my back. Now i'm scared of trying anything new.
3. I have been to Hawaii twice.
4. I have never gone a day without eating anything sweet.
5. My favorite movie is "Monster-in-Law".
6. I gained 25 lbs after I got married.
7. I love to learn. That's why I love college.
8. I want to move to NYC, but Drew hates the East Coast.
9. I HATE razor scooters. My children will never have them.
10. I like to drink chocolate syrup out of the bottle.
11. I deep clean at least twice a week. My house is always spotless.
12. My favorite place on Earth is Disneyland. I want to work there.
13. My life would be incomplete without facebook.
14. I hate animals.
15. When Drew gets deployed, I want to travel the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment