Obviously I can't live in Vegas, our life is here in Oregon, so we make the best of what we have. Living in Oregon has been quite a hard adjustment for me. My struggle with depression and anxiety is magnified living in such gloom. But somehow, we have found happiness in this gloom. I've heard the phrase "Bloom where you are planted" many times throughout my life. I'm trying to do this. We get out and do things even when it's raining because we just can't be locked up in our small town house all day. We also put carpet down in our garage and made a play area for Grace. I spend my time doing things that are uplifting and happy, even when it's gloomy. I think I will survive this rain. Who knows, maybe I'll even grow to like it one of these years.
Pirates Baseball
8 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment