I'm pretty sure this kid is never going to have a name. We don't plan on naming her until we meet her anyways, but here are some names we are taking to the hospital.
Emma
Hattie
Norah
Sophie
Leah
Her middle name is Ann, so I've been running these names through my mind a million times trying to figure out which one fits with the middle name "Ann" and the last name "Starbuck".
Pirates Baseball
9 years ago
1 comments:
I really love the way Hattie Ann sounds the best. I think Sophie Ann and Leah Ann work nicely too. I think Norah and Emma don't have enough of a contrasting sound with Ann- but they're really cute names. Plus, if you go with Norah and Emma, people aren't going to say their middle names along with their first names hardly ever, right? I love Hattie Ann because I think Hattie is still more unique then the others. I don't know one Hattie!
Post a Comment