No way! That is so exciting!!!!! When are you due? And girl you are stinkin' TI-NY if you are far enough along to know the gender! Congrats you guys! Two kids are awesome!
So excited for you- you make SUPER cute babies. Also, you look fab in this pic. Such a cute little pregnant lady. Love you lots! Once the semester is over let me know if you need anything! I could always come help out with Grace once your mom and family head home. I am super good at cleaning!
Oh my goodness I'm so happy you kept it a secret til gender!! Isn't that so fun?! And then it's like, "Hey... I'm over 1/2 way done!" I'm happy you're having a girl! I wish all of mine were 2 same genders together. So perfect!
We are the Starbucks. We are not related to the famous Starbuck Coffee Company, although we wish we were. We are currently living in Salem, Oregon where Drew is attending law school. I am finishing up my degree through BYU-Idaho online.
3 comments:
No way! That is so exciting!!!!! When are you due? And girl you are stinkin' TI-NY if you are far enough along to know the gender! Congrats you guys! Two kids are awesome!
So excited for you- you make SUPER cute babies. Also, you look fab in this pic. Such a cute little pregnant lady. Love you lots! Once the semester is over let me know if you need anything! I could always come help out with Grace once your mom and family head home. I am super good at cleaning!
Oh my goodness I'm so happy you kept it a secret til gender!! Isn't that so fun?! And then it's like, "Hey... I'm over 1/2 way done!" I'm happy you're having a girl! I wish all of mine were 2 same genders together. So perfect!
Post a Comment