Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last Night....

Drew and I sat in bed watching the results of the US Presidential Election. When they announced that Barack Obama would continue to be our President for the next 4 years my heart dropped. Drew and I looked at each other and said, "What are we going to do?" These past 4 years have been hard for the United States. We are experiencing some of the worst economic hardships ever seen. Hundreds of thousands of people are on welfare who shouldn't be. They are legalizing abortion, marijuana, and gay marriage. We live in the last days. I needed to record my feelings now, because I want my children to understand the feelings that I have had over this Presidency. Mitt Romney is a wonderful man: one who deserves much credit. The Lord is preparing His children for the destruction that will surely come. It is our chance to prepare and be ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment