I learned to bounce in my bouncer.
I know when I'm in trouble!


I have to know EVERYTHING that is going on!
Words cannot express the love that we have for this little ray of sunshine. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She smiles at everyone and wants to know what is going on. I have always said that she has such an old soul and I really believe that. She has so many stories inside that little spirit of hers. Here are some things that Grace does at 3 months.
- Laughs and giggles
- does little baby crunches (it's hilarious)
- holds her own bottle (most of the time)
- kicks and splashes in the bath
- talks (with noises)
- bites her hands constantly
- still sticks her tongue out
- won't eat if there is anything else going on. She has to know everything going on at all times.
- covers her lips with her hands when Drew won't stop kissing her. (seriously, what 3 month old do you know who is that smart?!)
- whines if she isn't getting 100% attention.
- hates being tickled.
- sits in her Bumbo and plays with toys.




0 comments:
Post a Comment