Saturday, July 16, 2011

28 Weeks.

I am 7 months pregnant and I refuse to post a picture. I am beyond swollen and I look like a chipmunk. I'm getting to that stage where it's hard to get up out of our little Hyundai, and it's REALLY hard to get up off the floor. I just roll out of bed and pull myself up. I have been averaging 2-4 hours of sleep per night. This kid is fuhreaking active. Okay so those are my only complaints. Do you know how nice people are to pregnant women? I am not kidding you I feel like I get special treatment from complete strangers. It's awesome. People come and open my car door when they see me and carry my groceries.... It's really great. I'm also starting to develop a semi-waddle, but only when I'm really tired and my feet get swollen. The other great news is that SCHOOL IS OUT THIS WEEK! It's finals week and I can't wait. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with myself after school gets out.

So... We thought that Drew was leaving the entire month of August and a little bit of September. Since the military hates us they JUST told Drew last weekend that they aren't sure if they can send him anymore. It sounds like good news but in reality it's not. This means he will most likely be going in October when baby girl gets here. I don't know how I will be able to be a mom and heal from having a baby on my own. My mom will be able to come for a week or 10 days but she still has 4 kids at home. I am just praying and praying that he will be able to swing another deal so that he doesn't have to leave after she gets here.

Drew is still working so hard. I don't know how he stays sane with a psycho pregnant wife, school, work, LSAT prep, and military stuff. How does a person handle it? And on top of that he still treats me like gold. He does the dishes and takes the trash out, he makes sure to spend a little time with me everyday, even if it's only 15 minutes. I can't help but think, "WOW, I'm so lucky."

0 comments:

Post a Comment