Monday, June 20, 2011

6 Months and a Wedding.



I am 6 months pregnant.


Tyson and Melissa got married!!!

We got to go to Vegas.



Tyson married his high school sweetheart. My entire extended family was also at the wedding and that always makes for a good time. Drew and I drove to Salt Lake and flew down to Vegas early Thursday morning. The wedding was Friday morning in the Las Vegas temple. It was such a beautiful sealing. They were married in the same room that Drew and I were married in, so it was really special. I am always amazed at the fact that I get to be with Drew for eternity. He is my best friend. I love him a million times more than the day I married him and I know that the Linklove that we have for each other will continue to grow through the years. He is truly my better half. I know that Tyson and Melissa will be the same way. They have been waiting many years for this day. It was surreal when it actually came. We love Melissa so much and are so excited that she is part of the family.

I also got to pick up all of the cute baby clothes while I was in Vegas. My mom has been going crazy. I found baby girl's blessing dress too! She is going to be dressed just like me, haha. My belly was a complete hand magnet at Tyson's reception. Everyone wanted to touch it. My mom got to feel her kick a few times. She is going to be the most loved baby in the world. I have so many people who support me and it's just so awesome. I can't believe I'm this lucky.


To learn more about temples and eternal marriage visit www.mormon.org.

0 comments:

Post a Comment