Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Starbuck

This is me 12 weeks pregnant.



So our baby will be born October 8th, 2011. We are both SO excited to have our sweet little baby. Actually, I've never seen Drew so excited about anything, even basketball. We went to get an ultrasound the other day and the baby was so stubborn. They needed it to lay a certain way so that they could do some tests. We had to go back 3 TIMES in one day because the baby was soooo stubborn. After I had a hot cocoa from the Cocoa Bean the baby started moving and turned within five minutes. It must be my kid! We love our baby so much and can't wait for him/her to get here. I put a survey on the the top left corner of our blog. Make sure to vote for what you think it will be. I swear it's a girl and Drew swears it's a boy. We won't find out for a while longer.

1 comments:

Nickolai & Courtney said...

Kayla- I haven't told you guys yet but congrats, best friend! I am way excited for you. I am sure you two make the prettiest babies. And if (s)he is as stubborn as you say, must be a girl! I bet your mom is anxious for your little girl (or boy) to put you through more hell than you put your mom through. ahaha. Love you lots!

Post a Comment