
It is these little beauties that make my world go round.Every Mormon woman has to have at least a few pieces of Corningware. A casserole one, the smaller casserole one (because sometimes you're just eating for two), mugs, and the tiny corningware dish with the lid. There is something about Corningware that makes a small Sunday get-together with friends so much.... classier.
So the reason I say this is because I have a small story. The mugs (pictured at top) are a little gift Drew and I received for our wedding. For months we argued over whether to take them back or not. I tried returning them to every store but nobody would take them back. So finally I gave in and let Drew have them (which by the way I have never seen a grown man so happy). He started using them for EVERYTHING! My brother even sent him a Colombia drink called Panela and Drew would use the corningware cups because he thought they were sophisticated or something. Anyways, a few weeks ago all of the other dishes were dirty and I wanted to make homemade salad dressing. I used the mug. I have to say that these are the best mugs I have ever used. In fact, I use them for everything now. I use them for making dressings, drinking water, drinking cocoa, and even hiding candy. I would suggest that everyone invest in Corningware.
0 comments:
Post a Comment